24.2.09

Gideon meets the Fullers

My (Lizzy writing by the way) family have just spent 3 weeks with us here, and we had a great time together, and took Gideon for his first holidays around NZ.

Here we all are at the top of Conical Hill in Hanmer.


We also went to Nelson and the lovely Milo took everyone out on his boat, (though Gideon and I watched that particular outing from dry land!)


Lucky Gideon got taken for lots of walks in his front pack - which seems to have an amazingly soporific effect on him. Almost without fail he'll fall instantly sound asleep. Here he is after a walk on Uncle Ben

I loved spending time with my brother and sister. Unbeknownst to me, in the past 4 years my brother has turned into a real foodie - and they're both coffee connosseurs now too.

Here we are together in the botanic gardens (between coffees).


All the Fullers were suitably enamoured with Gideon I'm pleased to report, and did a wonderful job of helping us look after him - it's a good thing the other grandparents arrive in a week's time though - I think he got very used to all the cuddles!

Here's a six week old Gideon enjoying all the attention from his Nanny Lorraine.


And because this is actually supposed to be Mothy's blog really, here he is having some tummy time with his son!

No comments: