6.1.09

Nope, not yet

Hi
Lizzy here.

We seem to have had lots of phone calls and visitors lately, all asking pretty much the same question, so I thought it was time to publish an official press release.
As of 3.40pm on Tuesday 06 Jan I'm still preggers, and just to prove it, here's a photo Mothy took a couple of hours ago, while we were going for a walk on New Brighton beach. He took the picture just as the sea came in over my feet - and it was COLD!
Life is pretty cruisy at the moment, with Mothy waiting on me hand and foot, and I'm just getting to chill out with some good books to read, so it actually feels like everyone else is much keener for me to have this baby than I am! Even the midwife today said she's "looking forward to this one" as she rubbed her hands in apparent glee!

Hmmm... I think that's encouraging.

No comments: