22.12.08

Movember completed

Well, Movember 2008 is now over. Hopefully there was lots of awareness raised for prostate cancer and men's mental health, and funds raised for research into both. Have a look at www.movember.co.nz for details on what happens to funds now.

Growing a mo is fantastic - I'll let you be the judge but I reckon I look really ugly with a moustache! Here's the photos - clean shaven Nov 1 in Lincoln and mo on Nov 30 in Kolkata:


Liz hated it, so it was just as well it was really bushy whilst I was in India. In fact, India's a great mo country. Big respect to the Indians; many of whom it seems get a professional road-side shave and mo trim every day. The best I could do was admire that the mojo of the mo is so great in India that their main manufacturer of jeans is a company is called 'Moustache Jeans' - how cool is that? I want a pair....

No comments: