3.10.06

Skiing

The extremely professional - looking skier in the orange coat is none other than yours truly! I know, hard to believe, but I kid you not! The slightly wobbly looking person in front of me, was the instructor, Sabine. She wasn't doing too bad either, but had a head start, being Austrian, and was skiing from when she could walk.


This view is from the very top of the big scary slope, that Mothy skied down!
Hmmm, looks a bit more impressive than mine, but he did slide a lot of the steep bits on his bum apparently. Of course I was still very impressed he decided to give it a go. That's the kiwi spirit, that is.
Maybe next year, I'll progress to such giddy heights...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! You're very clever Lizzy, you look like a professional! You'll have to teach me when I arrive. :o) The view is spectacular, can't wait to experience it for myself.
See you soon!!!
love Anna