3.5.07

The great swap over has occurred - photographic evidence!

In a previous post I mentioned that it's now consistently colder here than in the Motherland. The other morning it was colder than it has been- 1 degree apparently. (As an aside - why is the coldest part of the day (7.18am on this occasion) always just when I'm getting up, and getting out of the warm shower into our unheated bathroom. Still, at least I get dressed quickly.....)

Anyway - here's some photos to show it's well and truly autumn now. I didn't take any photos for the previous blog as it's been raining a lot in the last few days. Finally, the sun was out today, so I obviously want you to think it's always sunny in Lincoln!!

This one is at the end of our road:

The next few are all on Lincoln University campus, which has great grounds. Like my bike?!


And this one is just to prove that Lincoln, like most unis, does have hideous 70s buildings too! Funnily enough, it's only the old 1920s buildings like Ivey Hall that make it only the prospectus!

1 comment:

Tom Broughton said...

Hi Mothy - Ivey Hall is definitely pre 1920s. Not sure exactly, but try 1860s. Cheers Tom