8.12.06

Holiday time


We're now looking forward very much to our trip back to the UK in 2 weeks from now! Someone asked me today what I was looking forward to most, and I couldn't say - unless I'm allowed to say 'all the people'. This is a piccy of when my good friend Anna came to visit in October, and we had such fun together, and such good chats. It was so encouraging that although we hadn't seen each other for 2 years, and hadn't even talked on the phone all that much, we could pick up just where we'd left off, and it didn't feel as though so much time had passed at all! Hurrah! So it will be very interesting to see the M25, and compare it to SH1, and Mothy can't wait to taste the beer... but the main thing...?

I'm told there's an old Maori saying that goes:

He aha te mea nui?
He tangata. He tangata. He tangata.

What is the most important thing? It is people, it is people, it is people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Liz, Hi there Tim,
I hope you have a very good time in England.
I wish you a happy and blessed year 2007, your family and your friends.
I try to do a blog as you.
This is the address: http://priscille-ghesquiere.spaces.live.com/
God bless you guys,
Chat you soon
Take care
Priscille or Pepe my irish surname